Thursday, July 9, 2009

Intro

Hello! My name is Jeanie. I am an artist and designer. After 8 years of banking, I have returned to college to obtain a BA in design. I have always pursued art and design one way or another throughout my life and I'm happy to finally be pursuing it academically. I have taken on projects for small profit here and there but I'm looking forward to making it my full time career.

My passion is to help others communicate visually whether it is to capture a mood, moment, or message into a design for personal and business needs.

I am looking forward to sharing my story with you little bits at a time through my blog so you may get to know me better on a personal and professional level. I will be posting stories, inspirations, and updates of my life and business here and welcome comments. I hope you enjoy your reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment