Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Obstacles

All the adversity I've had in my life, all my troubles and obstacles, have strengthened me... You may not realize it when it happens, but a kick in the teeth may be the best thing in the world for you.
Walt Disney


But the cure for most obstacles is, Be decisive.
George Weinberg


If you're trying to achieve, there will be roadblocks. I've had them; everybody has had them. But obstacles don't have to stop you. If you run into a wall, don't turn around and give up. Figure out how to climb it, go through it, or work around it.
Michael Jordan


People let their own hang-ups become the obstacles between them and personal happiness.
Lucinda Williams


Press on. Obstacles are seldom the same size tomorrow as they are today.
Robert H. Schuller



No comments:

Post a Comment