Saturday, October 9, 2010

Dreammoods.com 10/9/10

Dreammoods.com says:


To dream that you are losing your hair, denotes that you are concerned with the notion that you are getting older and losing your sex appeal and virility. You are preoccupied with aging and your appearance. Losing your hair also signifies a lack of strength; you do not have the power to succeed in an undertaking. You may be feeling weak and vulnerable.


To dream that you are attending a reunion, suggests that there are feelings from the past which you need to acknowledge and recognize. Or perhaps the dream is highlighting how you have already incorporated the certain aspects or qualities of the people in your dream reunion.


To dream that you forget your name or someone else's name, suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed and burdened. It may also indicate that you have forgotten your true self or your family roots.


To dream that you are lost, suggests that you have lost your direction in life or that you have lost sight of your goals. You may be feeling worried and insecure about the path you are taking in life. If you try to call for help, then it means that you are trying to reach out for support. You are looking for someone to lean on. Alternatively, being lost means that you are still adjusting to a new situation in which the rules and conditions are ever changing.


To see an escalator in your dream, indicates movement between various levels of consciousness. If you are moving up in the escalator, then it suggests that you are addressing and confronting emotional issues. You are moving through your spiritual journey with great progress and ease.


To dream that you are in a classroom, indicates that you are learning an important life lesson. Alternatively, it symbolizes personal growth. You are learning something about yourself.


To dream that you are at a crossroads, symbolize an important decision that you need to make. You have come to a point in your life where you have several options that you need to weigh. Each option will lead you to a different destination or goal. Alternatively, the crossroads suggest of a change in direction in your life.


My take:

I agree the reunion is my past burdens and regrets. With that I'm given crossroads, one out of the two classrooms I think symbolizes the path I believed I was meant to take. Yet, turns out I wasn't meant to enter either of them. My path is elsewhere in the unknown and I don't know how to get there. Losing hair along the way, I'm making way, I feel lost, burdened, and weak. The clock is ticking (time/age) but I am making progress making my way hence the escalator, as I look behind to seek guidance and approval (from the teacher) but only am met with silence and a judged look.


Bottom line: My path is different from others. Accept it. Go with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment