Saturday, October 16, 2010

Dreams 10/16/2010

So, I had a dream that there were these two asian girls, one prettier than the other, who me and nick ran into at this really swank, large, glamorous hotel. They were both really nice and friendly and pretty one was a little too friendly with nick. She was talking to both of us at first saying how great of couple we were and how he was so lucky to have me and vice versa but then started talking to nick exclusively and he looks a little uncomfortable or uneasy, almost nervous and guilty.

I'm talking to her (less pretty) friend and I couldn't help but notice her and nick. Nick seemed rather closed off but she was really chatting up a storm with him. Her friend noticed me watching and starts saying stuff like "oh yeah, she does that, she just always wants to test her boundaries and what she can't or can have. I don't get it. If she wasn't my friend I'd smack her on her pretty little head." I said something along the lines of, "yeah, I know girls like that too." Nick looks as if he's

Then, she grabs Nick by the face and presses her whole body onto him and starts kissing him passionately. Here's the kicker: Nick nor I really react like we should!!!! Nick just calmly pushes her away with mild force and tells her "no" as if he was telling storm to get off the couch. He looks at me then distances himself only a couple feet away from her but stays as she looks at him adoringly. I stand there a few seconds, shocked and furious, as her friend is outraged she just did that, "Are you just going to let her get away with that? If that was my husband I wouldn't just stand here like you are now! Aren't you going to do anything?" In a tone that is so calm it surprises me, i say, "No, what's the point? I trust my husband. He'd never cheat on me. She just made a fool of herself." Inside I start to have sneaking suspicions as I don't understand why he isn't walking away from her after the little stunt she pulled, then i get really mad and sad so I walk away half hoping he'll follow, but really, I just don't want to see the sight of them anymore but he stays with her instead of following me. He doesn't even ask or seem to care about how I am feeling. I am hurt of his lack of actions. I don't know, if I were him I'd yell at her, ask her what the hell is wrong with her, try to explain what happened was forced upon, and ditch the inappropriate bitch to be with my spouse. But he does NOTHING.

I do turn back one time to ask her friend one thing, "do they work together?" and she says "no." For some reason this calms me a tiny bit because that means that she won't be constantly interacting with him every day. Nevertheless, I am still furious of what happened and need to remove myself so I make way through elevators, escalators, and lobbies until I get to the restaurant the four of us were going to go together. Standing there for a few minutes, I compose myself and try to digest what the hell is and might be going on. Nick and the two girls arrive. I see them and can't stand the sight of them so without telling them, I just go into the restaurant next door where incidentally someone I know is there. It's a less fancy more quiet and down to earth family restaurant that offers asian food and I decide to join him (Jason). I'm still angry but I want to focus on my company and calming myself so we make small chitchat but then, for some reason I can't stop burping! Not normal burps but the gurgling kind I usually do. I cannot stop! I cover my mouth and even put my head down on the dining table and I even try to cover my head while it's down with my arms but everyone can hear me. I am embarrassed but I start laughing because...well, it was funny! A few others start laughing and chuckling then I feel a bit better.

The scene changes and Nick and I are in a courtroom in front a judge. We are separating or getting a divorce. The pretty asian girl's friend for some reason is there with me. I think we became friends maybe. She mentions what happened that on night out at the hotel and the judge raises an eyebrow at nick. She says, "is this true? why would you do nothing when something like that happened?" I say "it's true" and nick just shrugs. For some odd reason the judge says he could be suffering from a medical condition that may not have allowed him to react appropriately to the situation. She orders he get tested for further judgement.

That's the end of the dream. Below are some of the translations of elements involved by dreammoods.com

What do you think of it all? i can't quite figure it out.


Hotel

To see a hotel in your dream, signifies a new state of mind or a shift in personal identity. You are undergoing some sort of transition and need to move away from your old habits and old way of thinking. You need to temporarily escape from your daily life. Alternatively, the dream may imply a loss in your personal identity.

Asian

To see an Asian person in your dream, represents an aspect of your own self that is unknown to you. Additionally, to see an elderly Asian person, represents tradition, wisdom and knowledge.

Cheating

To dream that your mate, spouse, or significant other is cheating on you, indicates your fears of being abandoned. You may feel a lack of attention in the relationship. Alternatively, you may feel that you are not measuring up to the expectations of others. This notion may stem from issues of trust or self-esteem. The dream could also indicate that you are unconsciously picking up hints and cues that your significant other is not being completely truthful or is not fully committed in the relationship.

Elevator

To dream that you are ascending in an elevator, represents a rise to status and wealth. You may have risen to a higher level of consciousness and are looking at the world from an elevated viewpoint. If the elevator is moving upward in an out of control fashion or it crashes through the roof, then it indicates that you are being catapulted to a position of power in which you do not yet know how to deal with. You are afraid of the new responsibilities ahead for you. Descending in an elevator, suggests that you are being grounded or coming back down to reality. It also signifies setbacks and misfortunes.

In general, the up and down action of the elevator represents the ups and downs of your life. It also symbolizes emotions and thoughts that are emerging out of and submerging into your subconscious. Alternatively, the dream may have sexual connotations.

To dream that the elevator is out of order or that it is not letting you off, symbolizes that your emotions have gotten out of control. It may be a reflection of your life or your career. You are feeling stuck in some aspect of your life, whether it is your career, relationship, etc.

To dream that the elevator is moving sideways, means that your efforts are counterproductive. You are going nowhere in your work, relationship or other situation.

Escalator

To see an escalator in your dream, indicates movement between various levels of consciousness. If you are moving up in the escalator, then it suggests that you are addressing and confronting emotional issues. You are moving through your spiritual journey with great progress and ease. If you are going down the escalator, then it implies repression and descent back into your unconscious. You may be experiencing a setback.

Court

To dream that you are in court standing up for charges against you, signifies your struggle with issues of fear and guilt. A situation or circumstance in your life is giving you much distress and worry. You feel that you are being judged in some way and need to defend yourself.

Judgment

To dream that you are being judged, indicates that you are being put through some test. You are seeking acceptance in order to move forward.

Judge

To see a judge in your dream, denotes feelings of guilt. You are afraid of getting caught. Your dream may be helping and guiding you toward making better judgments. Alternatively, a judge indicates your insecurities and concerns of being judged or criticized for your actions. On a more direct note, your dream may indicate that waking disputes be resolved through some legal proceedings.


Divorce

To dream that you are getting a divorce, indicates that you need to differentiate between things in your life and prioritize them. Perhaps you need to separate yourself from some issue or some aspect of yourself. Alternatively, the dream suggests that you have a fear of separation or fear of being alone. You may be unsatisfied with your present relationship.

Divorce dreams may reflect real-life events and the stress that it brings. You may be wondering if you have made a mistake in some situation or decision Divorce dreams suggest a transitional phase. It is time to change your old habits.

Separation

To dream of a separation, suggests that you are experiencing some separation anxiety. You are afraid of feeling unneeded or abandoned. Alternatively, the dream means that you need to looking at an issue more objectively. You need to pull yourself away from a situation and look at it from afar.

Burp

To dream that you burp, indicates that your unconscious is informing you that you are going through some changes. You are seeing things differently as you grow older and gain more experience.

To hear a burp in your dream, signifies a breakthrough in your personal struggles. You have overcame barriers and resistance and are no longer being held back.

No comments:

Post a Comment