Thursday, January 7, 2010

Narcissism Quotes

“Whoever loves becomes humble. Those who love have, so to speak, pawned a part of theirnarcissism.” --Sigmund Freud
“Among all the emotions, the rich have the least talent for love. It is possible to love one's dog, dress or duck-shooting hat, but a human being presents a more difficult problem. The rich might wish to experience feelings of affection, but it is almost impossible to chip away the enamel of their narcissism. They take up all the space in all the mirrors in the house. Their children, who represent the most present and therefore the most annoying claim on their attention, usually receive the brunt of their irritation.” --Lewis H. Lapham quotes
"I guess there were red flags everywhere but I didn't know what narcissism was."

"No one ever builds true happiness at the expense of someone else"

Conversation with a narcissist: "Me, me, me, me, me, ok, that's enough talk about me. So, what do YOU think of me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment