Resolutions... i think we can take on any challenge with the right attitude!
I mean don't get me wrong, I'm not exactly a type A personality but I've found these steps help me a lot.
1. Set realistic goals
2. Focus on 1 goal at a time
3. Take baby steps
4. Allow room for error: do NOT get down on yourself
5. Have patience and faith: It does get easier as you make it a habit. It's a process.
6. Be proud of your progress
7. If you're tempted to quit, stop thinking about the goal itself and remember the reasons that led you to set the goal in the 1st place (maybe even write them down to go back to)
8. Keep going!