Day 1: Parking garage dream
I was at a concert and was stuck in the parking lot. there's a baby carseat in my car. I have to go through tunnels (by crawling) to even get to the level i'm parked at. There's tons of people and cars around and I can't get out. I am late to pick up someone (i think it was a child) and they're in the same building just on the 2nd floor. I am on the 4th floor but am completely stuck.
Some answers according to dreammoods.com:
- To see a tunnel in your dream, represents the vagina, womb, and birth. Thus it may refer to a need for security and nurturance.
- To dream that you are going through a tunnel, suggests that you are exploring aspects of your unconscious. You are opening yourself to a brand new awareness. Alternatively, it indicates your limited perspective as in the phrase "tunnel vision". Are you being close minded or narrow minded in some issue?
- To see the light at the end of a tunnel, symbolizes hope. You will navigate through life and all its difficulties with great success. Alternatively, it also indicates the end of your journey and the realization of your goals.
- To dream that you are crawling, indicates that you are approaching your goals with careful forethought and preparation. Alternatively, the dream may indicate that you are lowering yourself and your standards. You may be doing less than your best.
- To dream that you are crawling out of a wreck or ruins, represents your willpower.
- To dream that you are in parking lot, suggests that you need to slow down and take time from your daily activities.
- To dream that you cannot find a parking space, indicates your inability to find your place in life. You may still be searching for your niche. Alternatively, the dream may reflect your busy life and the lack of time you have.
- To dream that you are parking your car, represents your desire to settle down. Alternatively, it means that you feel accomplished in your goals and satisfied with your life. If you have difficulty parking the car, then it means that you are in some sort of a rut. You are feeling restless. Perhaps you wished you had taken a different path in your life.
- To see children in your dream, signify an aspect of yourself and your childlike qualities. You may be retreating back to a childlike state and longing for the past. You are trying to still satisfy repressed desires and unfulfilled hopes. Perhaps there is something that you need to see grow and nurture. Take some time off and cater to the inner child within. Alternatively, the dream may be highlighting your innocence, purity, simplicity, and carefree attitude. If you are fighting with children, then it implies that you are repressing your inner child. The children could represent someone in your waking life (coworker, mate, sibling, etc.) who is acting like a child. If you see children fighting in your dream, then it means that your sense of morality and character are in conflict.
- To forget about your child or children, suggests that you are feeling overwhelmed by your waking responsibilities. The dream is telling you that you are overly fixating on minor details and overlooking the important things on your life. You need to re-prioritize your time and focus on what matters. To dream that your own grown children are still very young, indicates that you still see them as young and dependent. You want to feel needed and significant.
- To dream that you are watching children but they do not know you are there, is a metaphor for some hidden knowledge or some latent talent which you have failed to recognize.
Day 2: Hit list
Apparently there's a list of people who need to die before the world can be back in order again. I have this list and am waiting on he last person's death. I do not kill these people but do witness their demise. I am not sympathetic to them. I am more worried about the world being set back right in order. He guy's initials are P.B. and I call him peanut butter. yeah, i know, random.
Some answers according to dreammoods.com:
- To dream that you are making a list, suggests that you are worried about a problem or situation in your waking life.
- To see someone dying in your dream, signifies that your feelings for that person are dead or that a significant change/loss is occurring in your relationship with that person. Alternatively, you may want to repress that aspect of yourself that is represented by the dying person.
- To see or eat peanut butter in your dream, suggests that you are having difficulties communicating your thoughts and ideas. It may also indicate a misunderstanding; your words are coming out all wrong.
Day 3: I am going to be a landlord then i am a child on a skateboard.
We are going to rent out a room to our close male friend G.G. and he's at our house checking out the room. A couple of our other friends who are engaged are also there with McD's and they start eating happily. I found a whole bunch of goodies stored in the extra room that's to be rented out. One of the items are a big bag of extra loofas/body wash sponges. Our friend chowing on McD's wants them and is so happy cuz he can give it to his fiance.
G.G. thinks the room was awesome. Clearing some things out of the way it is indeed a very cool room and I had forgotten how cool that room is. There are different textured walls (stone, brick, rigid ragged white walls) and a very cool fireplace. The room is a lot bigger without the clutter and turns out to be really spacious. I offer to clean it up today and he wants to move in asap.
A girl I am not fond of who broke our friend's heart and marriage who is a horrible everything (wife, mother, person) J.B. comes by, i tell her to leave. She tries to fight me but with cold/stern words and some pushing, i am able to kick her out. Someone asks me why i'm acting like that. i answer them i don't want that kind of selfishness and negativity in my home and it makes sense and my actions are acknowledged as reasonable.
The scene changes. I am a child trying to get home in a rush due to i don't remember what reason. i'm on a skateboard. i am going really really fast. a bit afraid for safety but it's that important i get home in time. as i am nearly at my house and at the foot of a big big hill and i have to get off my board to clime this thing to get home. i see my estranged aunt walking alone on top and she looks at me sadly. I feel sad for her and wonder what is going on. She continues to walk away while maintaining eye contact with me. I wake up.
Some answers according to dreammoods.com:
- To dream that you are looking for a roommate, suggests that you are ready to incorporate a new and unknown component into your life. You are receptive to change.
- To dream that you are rejecting something, indicates that there is some aspect of your life that you want to be rid of. It may be some failing situation. Alternatively, you are refusing to accept a situation that is being imposed and forced upon you.
- To see or eat fast food in your dream, indicates that you are not taking the time to cater to your emotions. You are not taking good care of your physical or mental health.
- To see or use a sponge in your dream, suggests that you are receptive and are able to easily absorb new knowledge and information. The dream may also be a metaphor that you are "sponging off someone" or that someone is "sponging" off you. Perhaps you are becoming too dependent and need to find your own path.
- To see a stone in your dream, symbolizes strength, unity, and unyielding beliefs. Look at the shape, texture and color of the stone for additional significance. If the stones are rough, then it represents your quest in recognizing and developing your self-identity. Part of this quest is to also become aware of your unconscious and suppressed thoughts.
- Consider the common phrase "etched in stone" which suggest permanence and unchanging attitudes. Some stones also carry sacred and magical meanings. Alternatively, stones relate to issues of moral judgment and/or guilt. Or the dream may also be a metaphor for "being stoned" or under the influence of drugs.
- To see an unlit fireplace, is indicative of low energy, disinterest, or disheartenment.
- To dream that you are cleaning, implies that you are removing some negativity in your life and overcoming major obstacles. You are moving ahead toward a new stage in your life. In particular, if you are cleaning your house, then it means that you need to clear out your thoughts and get rid of your old ways and habits. You are seeking self-improvement.
- To see or ride a skateboard in your dream, indicates that you have the gift of making any difficult situation look easy. You carry yourself with style, grace and composure in the hardest of situations. Alternatively, the dream signifies your free and fun-loving side.
- To dream that you are climbing a hill, signifies your struggles in achieving a goal. You need to focus your energies on the prize.
- To see your relatives in your dream, signify family issues and feelings. Relatives are symbolic of some aspect of your own self.
- Aunt being sad-->To dream of sadness, suggests that you need to learn from your disappointments and just be happy. Try not to dwell on the negative. The dream may be a reflection of how you are feeling in your waking life.
- To dream that you are a small child again, suggests that you are feeling the burdens of adulthood. You are trying to escape from your daily responsibility and are looking for someone else to shield, protect and care for you.